Last night, Glamour Reel Moments presented by Hyundai celebrated its 5th anniversary with Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes and Rachel Weisz (not in attendance) making their directorial debuts!
Mendes looked breathtaking in Lela Rose while Biel, who was accompanied by boyfriend Justin Timberlake, dressed to the 9′s in Oscar de la Renta.
All three films were screened to a packed theater at Directors Guild of America in Los Angeles. Glamour Reel Moments is a series of three short films based on real women’s stories, written by actual Glamour readers. It has empowered women in film by creating opportunities for them to step behind the camera and bring inspiring stories to life.
The series was presented by Hyundai supports FilmAid International, an organization that uses the power of film to promote social change, strengthen communities and enrich the lives of people around the world. Beginning October 26th, the films can be seen here.
arrives at the 5th Anniversary of Glamour Reel Moments presented by Hyundai at Directors Guild Of America on October 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys: Women with a cause in Glamour’s October issue
- Hot trends from the MET Gala at prices you can afford!
- Eva Mendes gets camera shy in Los Angeles
- Sneak Peek Trailer: Eva Mendes in ‘Girl in Progress’
- Eva Mendes makes love to the camera