Lord Voldemort doesn’t look so scary when in a suit! Ralph Fiennes, who plays the evil wizard in the Harry Potter film series, was joined by Hugh Jackman at the opening night of “Driving Miss Daisy” on Broadway held at the Golden Theatre on Monday, October 25th, 2010 in New York City.
The play brings together beloved actors James Earl Jones and Vanessa Redgrave in this revival of the 1987 play by Alfred Uhry about the relationship of an elderly Southern Jewish woman named Daisy Werthan and her African-American chauffeur, Hoke Colburn, from 1948 to 1973.
It marks the Broadway debut of this American classic and the first time these two iconic actors have appeared on stage together.
Four-time Tony Award winner Boyd Gaines will also join the cast in the role of Boolie Werthan.
To purchase tickets to the show critics are raving about click here!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Gerard Butler and Ralph Fiennes bring Coriolanus to Berlin
- Gerard Butler premieres Coriolanus in Berlin
- Zachary Quinto and Hugh Jackman make Promises Promises
- Jackman headed for Broadway
- Emma Watson dazzles at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Premiere!