It was a big night for Robert Downey Jr! The actor who rose to fame with his kick-ass role in the Iron Man films is starring in a new film that will bring out his comedic side.
He walked the red carpet with his wife Susan at the “Due Date” Los Angeles premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Thursday, October 28th, 2010 in Hollywood, California. Also in attendance were his co-stars Zach Galifianakis, Michelle Monaghan, Jamie Foxx, and Juliette Lewis.
The Todd Phillips directed comedy follows high-strung father-to-be Peter Highman (RDJ) who is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay (Galifianakis) on a road trip in order to make it to his child’s birth on time.
“Due Date” hits theaters on November 5th, 2010.
#5967638 Due Date Premiere held at The Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California in October 28th, 2010 Robert Downey Jr, Susan Downey Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Enter to Win Tickets to see Robert Downey Jr in “Due Date”
- Robert Downey Jr is spectacular
- Robert Downey Jr’s “Due Date” arrives in London
- Robert Downey Jr is due to be HOT
- Will Ferrell And Zach Galifianakis Take Their ‘Dog Fight’ to Chinatown