Dear Hilary Duff, fire your hair stylist STAT!
How is it possible for someone to take an amazing outfit, great make-up, bomb azz accessories and then ruin the entire look by re-creating a variation of the Joan Cusack look from the 1988 film, “Working Girl” on your head?
The newly married singer/actress made a special appearance at the 10th anniversary Lucky Shops VIP Night held at the Metropolitan Pavilion on Thursday, November 4th, 2010 in New York City. It breaks my heart to see her looks so happy and the potential she has to look flawless if it wasn’t for the electrifying hair style.
Am I overreacting? It’s very possible….but in this case I doubt it. Are you loving her hair or are you just as pissed off as me?
Chime in below.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Hilary Duff: Welcome to the dark side
- Hilary Duff bumps around town
- Hilary Duff brings her “Elixir” to Paris
- Check out Hilary Duff’s engagement ring!
- Hilary Duff shows off baby Luca for the first time!