It is the moment Jonathan Rhys Meyers fans have been waiting for, the first images to emerge of the hunk shooting scenes from his new movie, “Belle du Seigneur.” He was on location with his extremely lucky co-star Natalia Vodianova on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 in Camogli, Italy.
These are some of the most breathtaking images of Jonathan that I have seen in ages! I guess seeing him as a chunky, old King during the final season of The Tudors had made me forget what a dashing, young man he truly is.
The romantic/drama is an English language adaptation of Albert Cohen’s epic French tale of a tortured love affair between a high-ranking Jewish official and the protestant wife of one of his employees.
Thank you to our reader Grace for the heads up!
Photo Cred: Getty Images
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers gets dapper for “Belle du Seigneur”
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers becomes the undead in NBC’s Dracula
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers emerges in London for fashion
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Airport Drama
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers departs