I can’t even begin to express my sadness over missing Ricky Martin when he made an appearance in Miami over the weekend. But I did see loads of pictures and the crowd that showed up for him was amazing!!
These images are of Ricky promoting his new book, “Me,” held at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010.
The Puerto Rican papi is going to be making an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show where he talks about his feelings about bullying.
“Children are being bullied because they are gay and they are committing suicide. Children are committing suicide because they are being outed. If you’re not ready, you’re just not ready,” he told Ellen.
Check out the full interview when it airs on Thursday, November 11th, 2010.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Ricky Martin kicks off book tour in New York City
- Ricky Martin takes on the Windy City
- Ricky Martin sets date for book signing in Miami
- Ricky Martin poses with fan while vacationing in Sardinia
- Ricky Martin Launches First Children’s Book