There was just too much hotness going on in New York City last night. Russell Crowe premiered his new film “The Next Three Days” in New York City, New York on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010. He was totally decked out in a head to toe black ensemble and what looks like a recently trimmed hair cut that just tickles his forehead in the front.
Also in attendance were his co-stars Liam Neeson and Elizabeth Banks. There was also another familiar looking face on the red carpet who was exuding major sexiness, not even the accidental type.
(sorry I’ve been watching too much Oprah as of late!)
Gerry was dressed in dark jeans, black leather shoes, and a distressed leather jacket. Isn’t he utter perfection?
The Next Three Days hits theaters on November 19th, 2010.
#6032864 Stars attend the NYC premiere of "The Next Three Days" in NYC, NY on November 9, 2010. Pictured: Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- New trailer for thriller featuring Russell Crowe
- On the Scene: Russell Crowe & Elizabeth Banks
- L’Oreal takes you behind the scenes with Gerard Butler!
- This Thanksgiving, we are grateful for Gerard Butler
- Gerard Butler’s London promotions