Hollywood funny guy Jim Carrey is suited up and ready to crack you up with his latest project. The forty eight year old, Canadian native was photographed with his hands full of gifts on Park Avenue in New York City for his new movie “Mr. Popper’s Penguins” on Thursday, November 11th, 2010.
Based on the children’s book written by Richard & Florence Atwater, the life of a businessman begins to change after he inherits six penguins, and as he transforms his apartment into a winter wonderland, his professional side starts to unravel.
“Mr. Popper’s Penguins” co-stars Carla Gugino, Angela Lansbury, and Phillip Baker Hall.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Jim Carrey gets close to Carla Gugino
- Is someone getting squid for Christmas from Jim Carrey?
- Jim Carrey gets down and dirty with Steve Carell
- Jim Carrey & Ewan McGregor share a smooch!
- Jim Carrey says kiss with Ewan McGregor was “dream come true!”