Who would have imagined that those three adorable kids who started filming the Harry Potter movies in 2001 would be so grown up today?? Emma Watson not only looks stunning but has enrolled into Brown University and has managed to stay out of the trouble that has plagued many young actresses.
The dynamic trio were joined by their co-stars Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton who walked the red carpet with his longtime girlfriend Jade Gordon, Ralph Fiennes, and Helena Bonham Carter. Most importantly we got to catch a glimpse of the author J.K. Rowling, who created this amazing world for us to enjoy.
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1″ opens in US theaters on November 19th, 2010.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Premieres!
- Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson premiere Deathly Hallows in New York
- Harry Potter filming in Wales
- The Cast of Harry Potter do their best American accent
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows gets a trailer