Oh how the boys love to tease us so! Jared Leto and the guys from his band Thirty Seconds to Mars just released a forty four second preview for their upcoming video, “Hurricane.” The song itself features Kanye West and was shot in New York City.
We have no idea if the Mr. Controversial will make a cameo appearance in the video but we do know it will be a twenty minute long short film described by Leto as, “very sexual,” violent, free of shirts and a “surrealistic nightmare dream-fantasy.”
Jared has been working with editors nearly round the clock in order to get fans an amazing final project. We have no doubt whatever he puts out will be worth its weight in gold!
Don’t forget echelon, to grab tickets for the New Year Eve Bash which will feature Jared and his brother Shannon Leto and Tom Miličević at The Palms in Las Vegas!
- Jared Leto and Billy Corgan emerge in Mexico for MTV
- Jared Leto ready to rock Vegas for New Years Eve bash
- Jared Leto tries to stay incognito under a hat
- Jared Leto cracks up Gerard Butler
- Jared Leto is cycling sexy!