It was a big night for fashion in the Big Apple. Some of the most fashionable celebrities including Anna Paquin, Kim Kardashian, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, Cary Mulligan, and Mary-Louise Parker were joined by designers Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Tory Burch stepped out for the 7th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards held at Skylight SOHO on Monday, November 15th, 2010 in New York City.
The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund helps emerging American designers pursue their design and business plans. In addition to grants of $200,000 to the winner and $50,000 each to the two runners-up, the award includes a yearlong mentorship with an industry professional whose business expertise is tailored to the designers’ needs and future goals.
For more information on how to apply, check out their website here.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Gossip Girl “War at The Roses” Photos: You Know You Love To Make War With Me?
- Anna Paquin and her hubby Stephen Moyer return home
- Gossip Girl Episode 12 Pics: It’s Time for War to Start. AGAIN!
- xoxo, caaaatfight! Who Will Blair Take Down now on Gossip Girl?
- FIRST LOOK: Gossip Girl “Easy J”