While Showtime fans are mourning after the HUGE finales of The Big C and Weeds last night fret not! The network is gearing up to unleash the return of season four of David Duchovny on Californication come January.
Guest stars set to appear include Carla Gugino as Abby, Hank’s lawyer; Zoë Kravitz as Becca’s new friend, who gets her to join her all-girl band; and Rob Lowe as an actor wanting to play Hank’s character in a movie. Michael Ealy is also reported to be playing a new love interest for Karen in four episodes, and Madeline Zima will return as Mia for four episodes.
Check out the behind the scenes video below that gives us a glimpse of what is to come. You have time to catch up or re-watch season 3 of Californication so you don’t miss a thing!
And tune in to Showtime starting at 9pm on January 19th to see the season premiere!
- On the Californication Scene: David Duchovny and Madeleine Martin
- Californication renewed for fifth season!
- “Californication” star Natasha McElhone catches Cirque du Soleil in London
- Californication makes its long awaited return
- The RZA cast in Californication!