It’s official, Paulina Rubio is a mother of a baby boy! La Chica Dorada was last seen on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 leaving Joe’s South Beach with her husband, Nicolas Vallejo-Najera not knowing she would give birth the next day.
Though they had plans of welcoming their baby in a private water birth, the couple rushed to the hospital on Sunday morning after complications. A caesarian section was performed and the couples first child arrived at 9:12 a.m.
Her rep confirmed news of little Andrea Nicolás to Latina Magazine:
“Paulina and Andrea, who are accompanied by their loved ones, are in perfect condition. The new parents greatly appreciate the support, good wishes and displays of affection they have received throughout this special time and kindly ask for privacy and consideration in order to facilitate Paulina and Andrea’s recovery.”
Photo Cred: PacificCoastNews.com
- Paulina Rubio celebrates her bday in Miami
- Paulina Rubio bares her bump
- Paulina Rubio premieres her pregnancy bod in Madrid
- Shakira honored as “Person of the Year” in Las Vegas
- Super Bowl parties are taking over Miami