One of the biggest issues I have with the warm climate in South Florida is that we never get to wear cute outfits. If the weather ever drops here, by noon time we are right back at the 80 degree mark…minimum.
At least our stylish neighbors to the North are enjoying the beautiful weather they are having. Case in point, Sarah Jessica Parker was seen walking her son James Wilkie to school this morning in New York City, New York.
Her polished yet casual look consisted of a pair of skinny white jeans, a pair of knee high, high heeled black boots, a long sleeved sweater with a puffer vest, and a warm skully cap. I’m so happy to see the stupid “no white after Labor Rule” no longer applies.
What are you favorite things to wear when the temperature drops?
#6087361 "Sex in the City 2" actress Sarah Jessica Parker and son James Wilkie walk to his school together on a chilly afternoon in New York, New York on November 19th, 2010. Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
- Sarah Jessica Parker visits the library
- Sarah Jessica Parker pulls double duty
- Sarah Jessica Parker strolls through the Village
- Sarah Jessica Parker puts life back into Sex and the City
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Pierce Brosnan shoot in The Big Apple