Fresh off of her honeymoon with new hubby Russell Brand, Katy Perry has just hit the stage at the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday, November 21st, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. These are images of the pretty-in-pink singer as she made her way down the red carpet.
The twenty six year old wore a strapless pale pink couture Badgley Mischka number with matching Brian Atwood heels. The dress had gorgeous subtleties and featured intricately sown tulle flowers and sparkly sequins. I think it was feminine and classy, yet also sexy enough to flatter her figure without being too much. Impressive choice from Katie but then again, she usually aces it on the red carpet.
Brand proudly watched his blushing bride from the audience!
arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- I hated Katy Perry’s dress but her man looked hot!
- Rihanna heats up the American Music Awards
- Jessica Alba brings glam to the American Music Awards
- Taylor Swift is dressed to impress at the American Music Awards
- Nicki Minaj goes green for the American Music Awards