Taylor Swift decides to change up her “good girl” look for the 2010 American Music Awards. Taylor opted for the “blond bombshell” look as she walked the red carpet in very rare form. She wore her hair straight and sexied up her outfit a bit, wearing a short, mettalic Collette Dinnigan dress and Jimmy Choo heels.
I am not sure if she is dressing more maturely to impress her new rumored older boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal, or just deciding to finally come out of her shell, but she really looks great. The straight hair suits her well and the grown up look may actually help people understand that she is not the little girl she started out as.
During the show, which was held tonight at the Nokia Theatre L.A Live in Los Angeles, CA Taylor performed on stage and has taken home the “Favorite Country Female Artist” Award!
arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly end their 5 minute love affair
- Taylor Swift wins big at the American Music Awards!
- Julie Benz looks golden at the American Music Awards
- Gavin Rossdale keeps it casual at the American Music Awards
- Justin Bieber wins big at the American Music Awards