It looks like Bieber fever has finally reached a fever pitch! Justin Bieber cleaned house at the American Music Awards which took place tonight at the Nokia Theatre L.A Live in Los Angeles. The sixteen year old, Canadian native took home 4 big awards including Favorite Artist of the year, Favorite Breakthrough Artist, Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, and Favorite Pop Album.
Bieber took home the most awards of the night and when he accepted, made sure to thank Michael Jackson, who he says he wouldnt have been here without. He then continued to state that he is “from the smallest town in the world of, like, 30,000 people,” and that he “never thought this was possible.”
He showed big love to his mentor Usher and brought him on stage with him during his final acceptance speech. Congrats!
poses in the press room during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Jimmy Jean-Louis represents Haiti on We Are the World
- Tiffani Thiessen thanks Justin Bieber for the love
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez heat up in Miami!
- Countdown to Christmas: Justin Bieber “Someday” Perfume
- Bieber fever arrives at the MuchMusic Video Awards