Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester stepped out promotes Herbal Essences shampoos in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday, November 24th, 2010. She looked dainty in a little black dress, bejeweled high heels, and soft curls carefully resting on her shoulders.
Leighton spoke about her excitement about becoming global hair ambassador for the brand in April of this year.
“I’m so happy to be working with Herbal Essences,” said Leighton. “It’s important for me that I partnered with a brand that I do use every day and I trust and I love. My hairstylist, Charles Baker Strahan, who is also the hairstylist for Herbal Essences, introduced me to the collection, and the products are truly incredible and make a real difference to the condition of my hair. I use it personally and I want to spread the word about it. Herbal Essences takes great care of my hair.”
To stay up to date with Leighton and her association with the hair brand, follow them on Facebook here.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Leighton Meester heads back to work!
- Rep for Garrett Hedlund slams Leighton Meester dating rumors
- Gossip Girl “War at The Roses” Photos: You Know You Love To Make War With Me?
- Super fit Leighton Meester back on GG Set: Did that Test Apply to Someone Else?
- Charlize Theron and Rashida Jones party at HTC product launch