Holy Jeebus! It looks like that velvet, burgundy bow tie was created especially for Ryan Kwanten. There is no way anyone else could wear it that perfectly!
The Australian actor known for his role as Jason Stackhouse in the HBO vampire drama True Blood, posed with the award for Man Of The Year at the 2010 GQ Men of The Year Awards held at the Sydney Opera House on Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.
As happy as Ryan is about scoring such a prestigious award, he feels is father Eddie should be Man of the Year. (hot and sweet!)
‘He has bestowed on me many good qualities I like to think and he’s such a big strong influence in my life and many people’s lives,’ he said.
‘He’s a man of honesty, integrity and humour.’
Kwanten, who just celebrated his 34th birthday in Chicago over the weekend, is only in his native Australia for one day as he is set to return to Los Angeles tomorrow.
- “True Blood” stars Joe Manganiello and Ryan Kwanten hit Super Bowl parties!
- Ryan Kwanten is a velvet fox!
- “True Blood” star Ryan Kwanten takes new movie to London
- Ryan Kwanten is wrestling with Panthers! (Potential Spoilers, too!)
- True Blood boys Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello stock up on swag!