Reese Witherspoon has good reason to smile so proudly! The Academy Awards winner known for her work on “Just Like Heaven” and “Sweet Home Alabama” received the 2,425th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
She was joined by her two children Ava and Deacon at the Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Induction Ceremony held in front of the W Hotel on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 in Hollywood, California. Close family watched from nearby as Oscar-winner James L. Brooks, who directed and wrote the script for her latest film “How Do You Know,” and her “Walk the Line” director James Mangold spoke about Witherspoon and posed for pictures.
Even her co-star Bruiser from Legally Blond was there!
Her latest film, “How Do You Know” is set to hit theaters on December 17th, 2010.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Mark Wahlberg receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Emma Thompson receives star on Hollywood Walk with help of Hugh Laurie
- Reese Witherspoon brings the bling to Berlin
- Reese Witherspoon hit by car while jogging
- Reese Witherspoon in Disney’s ‘Wish List’