Has Jim Carrey taken his joking ways too far and bought squid as a Christmas gift for someone? Not really! The funny man was on the set of his new movie “Mr. Popper’s Penguins” where he plays the role of a high-powered New York City business man. In the scene he was holding and looking to purchase squid in the Meatpacking District.
The comedy follows his character Mr. Poppins and how he begins to change after he inherits six penguins. He transforms his apartment into a winter wonderland and eventually his professional side starts to unravel.
Carla Gugino, Angela Lansbury, and James Tupper co-star in the Mark Waters directed film.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Jim Carrey shoots Mr. Popper’s Penguins in New York City
- Jim Carrey gets close to Carla Gugino
- Jim Carrey gets down and dirty with Steve Carell
- Jim Carrey & Ewan McGregor share a smooch!
- It’s snowing in Cannes….in May!