Not only is Gerard Butler one of the hottest men in the world but he looks like he’d be one of the funniest! Gerry was photographed on the red carpet at the “Save The Children’s U.S. Programs And Artists For Peace And Justice Hosted By Bulgari on Thursday, January 13th, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
As he posed you can only imagine what the banter between the photographers and the hottie Scottie was due to all the funny facial expressions he was making.
With the one year anniversary of the Haitian earthquake just behind us, the folks at Artists for Peace are making sure money and aid continue to flow to the country. The organization’s immediate goal is to build schools to serve the poorest areas of Haiti, providing an education, hot meals, clean drinking water and regular medical treatments to the children living in the slums.
For more information click here.
- Gerard Butler & the Artists for Peace & Justice tour Haiti
- Gerard Butler is a charitable guy
- Gerard Butler heads to LA for Haiti telethon
- Gerard Butler and Michelle Monaghan premiere ‘Machine Gun Preacher’
- Gerard Butler scared of commitment?