Golden couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt make America happy once again by gracing us with their presence on the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globe awards. The beautiful couple stood out with Angie’s vibrant green gown. You know, I really feel like a giddy little kid when I see Angelina wearing color on the red carpet because its pretty rare when she decides to trade in her signature black for something a bit more alive.
Angelina’s emerald long sleeve Versace gown featured a sequin silhouette with a cinched waist, while hubby Brad looked dapper in a Tom Ford suit. Is it possible to ever look better than these two on the red carpet? I think not.
Angelina is nominated tonight for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture-Comedy or Musical for her role in ‘The Tourist’ opposite Johnny Depp.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie cuddle up on the red carpet at the SAG Awards
- Brangelina dazzles Cannes!
- Lea Michelle represents Glee at the Golden Globe
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy some time off
- Anne Hathaway is a bronze beauty!