With the line being drawn pretty clearly as to who was best dressed (Eva Longoria, Dianna Agron, et al) and who needs to fire their stylist (Scarlett Johansson) there is one dress that seems to have everyone on the fence. Mad Men actress January Jones made her Golden Globe appearance in a bright red Versace gown that I assume she wore in an attempt to join the ranks of the infamous, green Jennifer Lopez Versace dress she wore during the Grammy Awards in 2000 but I think she JUST fell short.
That plunging neckline and fringe bottom really is eye catching and drop dead sexy but it was slightly out of place amongst the classy gowns worn by her peers.
Did you guys love her dress?
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Versace coming to H&M this fall!
- Anne Hathaway is a bronze beauty!
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green at the 2011 Golden Globes
- January Jones and Jennifer Carpenter are Beverly Hills shoppers
- Ricky Gervais ready to tackle the Golden Globes!