Michael C Hall may have already lost out his “Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series” to Boardwalk Empire star Steve Buscemi, but we are all happy just to see him! Hall and his “Dexter” co-star Lauren Velez walked the red carpet at the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, January 30th, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
The show has stiff competition in the “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series” category with Boardwalk Empire, The Closer, The Good Wife, and Mad Men.
**UPDATE** The award went to the cast of HBO’s Boardwalk Empire.
arrives at the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium on January 30, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Michael C Hall rocks the ginger beard
- Dexter, Nurse Jackie, and Boardwalk Empire score SAG nominations
- Michael C Hall and John Lithgow have a serial killer reunion!
- It’s Official: Dexter scores another season on Showtime
- Preview: Dexter “Bandit” Episode 2