In the first images to come out from the set of the Spiderman reboot, we finally see Andrew Garfield slip on the titular character’s costume on for the first time. He was photographed shooting the new film in Downtown Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2011.
A friend and I were discussing the new costume and find it quite funny how they decided to darken Andrew’s crotch area so as to keep focus away from it. But we agree that all this has done is make us stare into the area even more!
Are you guys loving this new costume?
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Emma Stone begins work on Spiderman reboot
- Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone cuddle to keep warm in NYC
- Spider-Man star Andrew Garfield covers Details Magazine
- Lovely new posters for Never Let Me Go
- Spider-Man finds new love