Escaping their home in Los Angeles, Christina Hendricks and her husband Geoffrey Arend were photographed while on a stroll through Paris, France on Monday, February 7th, 2011. With her hit show Mad Men currently on hiatus and Arend’s latest movie project in the can, the duo are enjoying some leisurely time shopping and catching the beautiful sights the city has to offer.
Hendricks put rumors to rest during the SAG Awards that she was being considered for the role of Woman Wonder saying, “No one has talked to me.” David E Kelly’s revamp of the classic DC Comic’s Heroin is set to air on NBC this fall.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- ‘Mad Men’ star Christina Hendricks heats up London Fog ads
- Christina Hendricks & Geoffrey Arend marry
- Estee Lauder gets you Joan-sing for their Mad Men collection
- Jon Hamm goes for a stroll on set of Mad Men
- Jon Hamm is loved by the ladies!