Hello hunky papisitos! Colin Firth and Javier Bardem attended the 83rd Academy Awards nominations luncheon held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday, February 7th, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. The sexy Spaniard rocked a suit with a grayish/blue tie while the British babe rocked a more relaxed look by opting to open a few buttons on his shirt and going sans tie.
The luncheon was attended by all those nominated for Academy Awards including Natalie Portman and Geoffrey Rush that you can also see in this set of images.
Bardem and Firth are competing for top honors in the best “Performance by an actor in a Leading Role.” The new father was nominated for his role in Biutiful while Firth is the favorite to win for playing King George VI in The King’s Speech.
Photo Cred: Getty Images
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz are a Biutiful couple
- Colin Firth kicks off Oscar night with wife Livia
- Colin Firth wins big at the SAG Awards
- Colin Firth and The King’s Speech earn twelve Oscar nominations
- Colin Firth and Clive Owen represent the Brit’s at the Golden Globes