It’s been less than week since her participation was announced, but Kristen Bell has already begun work on “House of Lies.” She was photographed on the set with co-stars Don Cheadle, Ben Schwartz, and Josh Lawson in New York, New York on Sunday, February 6th, 2011.
Bell is set to play the role of Jeannie Van Der Hooven, a razor-sharp, Ivy-League graduate in Showtime’s half-hour, dark comedy that gives you a subversive, scathing look at a self-loathing management consultant from a top-tier firm.
Her character is employed by Cheadle’s character Marty, a highly successful, cutthroat consultant who is never above using any means (or anyone) necessary to get his clients the information they want.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Kristen Bell moves into House of Lies
- Don Cheadle scores comedy pilot on Showtime
- Preview Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell in the ‘House of Lies’ premiere now!
- Kristen Bell dances her way into new movie
- Kristen Bell: Bikini Babe