After a fun filled few days in Dallas for Super Bowl XLV, Ryan Kwanten has made his way back to sunny California. He was photographed arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday, February 7th, 2011.
The Australian actor enjoyed many of the most popular parties and was even joined by his handsome father Eddie. We aren’t quite sure what team Ryan was cheering for, but we hope he had a great time regardless.
While Ryan wasn’t busy shooting scenes on True Blood, he shot a romantic dramedy called Griff the Invisible which is gearing up to be screened at the Berlin Film Festival opening on Thursday. He stars in the lead role of Griff, an office worker by day and superhero by night! He has his world turned upside down when he meets Melody, a beautiful young scientist who shares his passion for the impossible.
Let’s hope this film finds a distribution deal soon so we can see Ryan on the big screen soon!
- True Blood hunks Joe Manganiello and Ryan Kwanten party on the West Coast
- “True Blood” stars Joe Manganiello and Ryan Kwanten hit Super Bowl parties!
- Ryan Kwanten is a velvet fox!
- “True Blood” star Ryan Kwanten talks past, present, and future
- Ryan Kwanten knows how to rock a bow tie