In one of the weirdest Grammy arrivals ever, Lady Gaga was carried across the red carpet inside of an egg! Apparently Gaga was inside this pod in preparation to be born on stage. Sounds gross but I bet it will end up being genius.
This IS Gaga after all.
“Lady Gaga is incubating,” says Lori Ann Gibson her creative director.
Ryan Seacrest was the only one to get an “interview” though he was not actually able to speak to her but apparently she didn’t stop for anyone else. And since we didn’t see if Gaga was even wearing a dress while in that embryo, we can tell you that the vessel was created by Hussein Chalayan.
Stay tuned for the Grammy’s telecast tonight where she will perform her latest single, “Born this Way.”
- Lady Gaga scores HBO concert special!
- Lady Gaga makes a grand entrance at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards
- Little Monsters rejoice! Lady Gaga releases video for “Born this Way”
- It’s Lady Gaga, pre-Gaga!
- Lady Gaga takes South Florida by storm!