Quashing rumors that they are already heading towards splitsville, Russell Brand and wife Katy Perry made a loving arrival to the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
The duo were joined on the red carpet by Katy’s grandmother Ann Hudson, who is celebrating her 90th birthday. The entire family was dressed by Armani with Katy showing off what looks like a pair of angelic wings. Grandma Perry even had a bedazzled cane gifted to her by her loving granddaughter.
Katy (and her California Gurls producer Dr. Luke) is up for awards in the following categories:
Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical for California Gurls
Best Pop Vocal Album for Teenage Dream
Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals for California Gurls
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for Teenage Dream
Album Of The Year for Teenage Dream
- I hated Katy Perry’s dress but her man looked hot!
- Russell Brand confirms engagement to Katy Perry
- Hot New Couple: Katy Perry and Russell Brand!
- Brand joins Perry in Paris
- California Gurl Katy Perry to host the 2010 Teen Choice Awards!