Donnie Wahlberg can now add the title of “Grammy Presenter” to his long list of accolades. The actor/singer/stud was photographed during his arrival to the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Donnie looked so handsome in his black suit, vest, and stunning purple tie when he joined Selena Gomez on stage to present the “Best Pop Vocal Album” award during tonights telecast. The winner just so happened to be Lady Gaga (sans egg) who toured with New Kids on the Block when she was first starting out.
Now that the Grammy’s have wrapped, he told fans about what he would be up to tonight.
Off to the Big Apple… Long day on set tomorrow! Tonight was fun! Really missed my guys with me though! All 8 of them! yup! #NKOTBSB!
That is what I call dedication!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Nicki Minaj brings out the animal within at the Grammy Awards
- Donnie Wahlberg scores some Grammy swag!
- For Donnie Wahlberg, Radio City Music Hall is another chance to give back
- John Mayer makes his Grammy Awards red carpet arrival
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry cuddle at the Grammy Awards