Always an attraction, superstar Lady Gaga lured some of her biggest celebrity fans to her show in New York City, New York on Monday, February 21st, 2011. Famous faces caught on the red carpet include Michelle Pfeiffer, Johnny Weir, and Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.
Gaga sure didn’t disappoint any of her Little Monsters, (famous or otherwise) during her action packed show at Madison Square Garden. She dressed up in a see through nun outfit and a Little Red Riding Hood-esque cape while HBO cameras captured all the action for an upcoming special.
Keep your eyes peeled come Spring, the Monster Ball special is set to air on May 7th.
#6820883 Always an attraction, Lady Gaga lures some of her celebrity fans to the show in NYC, NY on February 21, 2011. Pictured: Johnny Weir Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Lady Gaga scores HBO concert special!
- Lady Gaga takes South Florida by storm!
- Empress GagaToinette blesses Paris with her regal ensemble
- Zac Efron and Michelle Pfeiffer have a New York encounter
- It’s Lady Gaga, pre-Gaga!