Excitement set across the internet when we announced Kelly Osbourne would be taking over as the new face of Madonna’s Material Girl line for Macy’s. These are new images featuring Ozzy and Sharon’s youngest daughter posing in outfits from the Spring 2011 collection. She was photographed by fashion photographer Brooke Nipar for the campaign.
Madge’s daughter Lola hand picked Kelly to front the line after reports emerged that the duo weren’t happy with Taylor Momsen, Material Girl’s first spokesperson. To make it official, Madonna is giving Osbourne the seal of approval.
Madonna commented, “Kelly represents a true Material Girl. She is edgy, cool and has a unique sense of style that Lola and I love.”
To stay up to date with the latest news from Material Girl follow @MaterialGirlCol on Twitter and become a fan of Material Girl on Facebook at www.facebook.com/materialgirlcollection.
Material Girl is available exclusively at Macy’s and macys.com in the United States.
- Kelly Osbourne replaces Taylor Momsen as face of “Material Girl”
- Kelly Osbourne and Lourdes Leon celebrate first year of Material Girl
- Kelly Osbourne rocks the Red Carpet!
- Kelly Osbourne rocks the Grammy’s red carpet
- Madonna injured after falling off horse