With the Academy Awards only days away, celebrities are running around preparing for one of the biggest night in Hollywood. New parents Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem made a rare public appearance since the birth of their new baby boy to visit director Jerry Bruckheimer’s Office in Santa Monica, California on Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011.
It’s only been about two months since the Spanish beauty welcomed her first child and it looks like she is snapping right back into shape.
Bardem received his third Academy Award nomination, and second Best Actor nomination, for the film Biutiful. Making it the first time an entirely Spanish language performance has been nominated for that award.
In the film he stars as Uxbal, a cancer-ridden single father who struggles to reconcile fatherhood, love, spirituality, crime, guilt and mortality amidst the dangerous underworld of modern Barcelona — all before his time is up.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz are a Biutiful couple
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem walk amongst the stars in Spain
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem take on the sea in Croatia
- Penelope Cruz takes a break on the set of ‘Venuto al Mondo’
- Penelope Cruz denies pregnancy rumors; Bret Michaels says he’s not engaged