Things look to be getting tense between Zac Efron and Michelle Pfeiffer! No need to worry though, it’s only for a movie. The duo were seen performing covert operations while filming a scene for the film “New Years Eve” in New York City, New York on Thursday, February 24th, 2011. The two carefully exchanged something as the cameras rolled.
Zac is playing the role of a (crazy hot) bike messenger here while Michelle is wearing an odd, brown colored wig and unflattering outfit.
The Garry Marshall romantic comedy follows the lives of several couples and singles in New York intertwine over the course of New Year’s Eve. It is similar to its predecessor Valentine’s Day though it won’t be a sequel.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Katherine Heigl begins work on “New Years’s Eve”
- On the Scene: Sofia Vergara and Katherine Heigl
- Michelle Pfeiffer and Johnny Weir are Little Monsters!
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Abigail Breslin celebrate New Year’s Eve
- Michelle Pfeiffer gets an easy, breezy haircut!