On a night that could earn Colin Firth his first ever Oscar, he brought his favorite girl on his arm to bring him luck. Colin and Livia Firth walked the red carpet at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on Sunday, February 27th, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
The British actor, who has already won multiple awards for his latest role as King George VI in A King’s Speech is up for the Best Actor in a Leading Role Oscar tonight where he will go head to head with Javier Bardem, Jeff Bridges, Jesse Eisenberg, and James Franco.
Crossing fingers and toes Mr. Firth!!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Colin Firth and Javier Bardem celebrate Academy Award nominations
- Colin Firth shares Academy Award with his fans
- Colin Firth and The King’s Speech earn twelve Oscar nominations
- Colin Firth parties with the Weinstein’s
- Colin Firth returns to London