After a mega watt arrival into Narita International Airport yesterday, superstar Johnny Depp attended a special press conference this morning before the days biggest event. These images show Johnny Depp at the Japanese premiere of “The Tourist” held at Roppongi Hills Arena on Thursday, March 3rd, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan.
Johnny was joined by the films director, Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck who told audiences about the film and answers questions from the media.
The dramatic thriller revolves around Frank (Depp), an American tourist visiting Italy to mend a broken heart and Elise (Angelina Jolie) is an extraordinary woman who deliberately crosses his path.
Fans in Japan can watch “The Tourist” when it hits theaters on March 5th.
Photo cred: Wire Image
- Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie bring The Tourist to Madrid
- Johnny Depp arrives in Japan to excited fans!
- Johnny Depp promotes in Berlin ahead of Golden Globe nod
- Johnny Depp ready to take on Letterman
- Johnny Depp jets to Japan!