Looking like he has a lot on his mind, actor Jude Law was photographed running errands in London’s Primrose Hill neighborhood on Monday, March 21st, 2011. Poor Jude probably didn’t write a list down of all the things he needed to pick up!
The hunky Brit is rumored to be joining his fellow countrywoman Keira Knightley in the big screen adaptation of Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina. Also in negotiations is Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson though neither’s role have been confirmed yet.
Knightley will play a woman stuck in a loveless marriage who struggles with her attraction to a soldier. The belief is that Jude could play the role of the husband while Johnson could tackle the role of the soldier though no one has confirmed this rumor.
[Gallery not found]
- Jude Law keeps it casual in London
- Jude Law hangs out with newly bald Jonny Lee Miller
- Did Jude Law hit a woman?
- Jude Law accompanied by two beauties during London stroll
- Jude Law to be a daddy again!