Clive Owen brought the sexiest date out to the launch of his latest film, his mustache! The British actor walked the red carpet at the Los Angeles Red Carpet Screening of TRUST held at The DGA Theatre in West Hollywood, California on Monday, March 21st, 2011.
Clive is rockin’ the sexy facial hair for his latest role as famed writer Ernest Hemingway in the film Hemingway and Gellhorn alongside Nicole Kidman.
Also at the premiere looking like a changed man is director (and former Friends star) David Schwimmer who posed with his wife Zoe Buckman. The couple are expecting their first child later this year.
Viola Davis and Catherine Keener were also in attendance and co-star in the drama about a teenage girl is targeted by an online sexual predator. Trust opens in theaters on April 1st, in limited theaters.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Clive Owen is a Chivas man
- Clive Owen and Nicole Kidman become Hemingway and Gellhorn
- Viola Davis premieres ‘The Help’, reveals plan to adopt a baby!
- Clive Owen looks 007 dapper!
- Clive Owen rocks mustache on set of Hemingway & Gellhorn