When True Blood launched their campaign, “Waiting Sucks,” they weren’t messing around. So far we’ve had three videos make their way to the internet featuring three of our favorite Bon Temps hot boys, Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard), Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell), and Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten). But for those of us who are also fans of the werewolves, we are still salivating for some Alcide action!
Joe Manganiello, who plays the hunky were on HBO, was photographed with his fiancee Audra Marie at a Los Angeles, California movie theater on Thursday, March 24th, 2011. He looked adorable in a pair of dark denim jeans, black leather jacket, and comfy Chuck Taylor’s while Audra brought out her inner animal with a leopard print top, black jeggings, over the knee black boots, accessorized with a green handbag.
While waiting is indeed painful, I’m desperately hoping Alcide is the next to get a teaser clip out. Would it be too much to ask for Sookie to be in it too?
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- True Blood star Joe Manganiello makes talk show debut!
- Joe Manganiello and Audra Marie are in “Heaven”
- “True Blood” star Joe Manganiello is off the market!
- Joe Manganiello and Trevor Donovan party with Puma
- Joe Manganiello suits up for ‘True Blood’ premiere in Germany