Leaving his best doggy buddy behind in California, actor Elijah Wood had a night out with friends in New York City, New York on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011. The thirty year old, Iowa native looked comfortable in a black leather jacket, dark wash jeans, and a pair of brown shoes while chatting up a girlfriend.
Elijah was busy shooting scenes for the new FX dramedy Wilfred in Venice Beach this week where he was even spotted pretending to take some bong hits! Oh wouldn’t Miley Cyrus and Michael Phelps be proud?
Also on his plate are the two upcoming The Hobbit films in which he will reprise his role as Frodo Baggins from the Lord of the Rings franchise.
Get ready for a lot more Elijah on both the small and the big screen!
#7067896 Elijah Wood hangs out with some friends in NYC, NY on March 29, 2011 where the star of the new FX show Willard looked happy and relaxed. Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Elijah Wood keeps it low-key in Los Angeles
- Elijah Wood and Jason Gann are puppy pals
- Elijah Wood spotted by fans in New York City
- Elijah Wood and Jason Gann share spaghetti in new Wilfred video!
- Elijah Wood disses Florida on the Late Late Show!