We’ve not seen very much of Colin Firth since winning accolade after accolade for his role in The King’s Speech earlier this year, so it’s so nice to see him back in the spotlight! Firth walked the red carpet at the”Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2011 in New York City.
By his side was his beautiful wife Livia Giuggoli-Firth who donned a floor length silver gown which she accented with green jewel toned heels and matching earrings.
Up next for the Colin, who looked simply irresistible in his tux and bow tie, is the thriller Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. The film takes place in the hopeless days of the Cold War where espionage veteran George Smiley (Gary Oldman) is forced from semi-retirement to uncover a Soviet agent within MI6′s echelons.
Look out for that on September 15th.
attends the "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2011 in New York City.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Colin Firth and Gary Oldman step out at the Venice Film Festival
- Colin Firth and wife Livia rock the red carpet in Venice
- Colin Firth makes his arrival into Toronto
- Poll confirms Colin Firth is Britain’s most attractive man!
- It’s a speedy departure for Colin Firth