With my love of British men, you will hardly hear me complain about their current invasion of American films. In these images straight off the set of The Amazing Spider-Man, you see Andrew Garfield who stars as the web slinging hero and Rhys Ifans who stars at the villainous character, The Lizard in New York City, New York on Monday, May 9th, 2011.
Not to be forgotten by her male counterparts, Annie Parisse looked cute in a pair of blue jeans, light horizontal striped sweater, and white converse. The former Law and Order and Rubicon actress stars as the wife of Nels Van Adder, a villain played by Irrfan Khan.
I love me some superhero movies and I am not yet sure if I am more excited about Spiderman or Superman.
#7284264 The stars of the new Spiderman film enjoy their time off camera as they roam around the set in NYC, NY on May 9, 2011. Pictured: Andrew Garfield Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone cuddle to keep warm in NYC
- Andrew Garfield slips on Spiderman costume!
- Spider-Man finds new love
- Rhys Ifans and Joely Richardson party in NY for Anonymous
- Spider-Man star Andrew Garfield covers Details Magazine