Dressed in head-to-toe white, Brad Pitt and actress Jessica Chastain made a special appearance at “The Tree Of Life” Photocall held during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on Monday, May 16th, 2011 in Cannes, France.
The highly anticipated Terrence Malick drama got mixed reviews, with the actors receiving a combination of cheers and jeers during the press conference. No bueno!
The film stars Pitt and Chastain as parents raising their three boys in Texas during the 1950′s. It is told from the perspective of the oldest son Jack, who is now an adult and remembering his childhood with a strict father.
With the split response from the audience, I’m not exactly sure I want to run out and see The Tree of Life when it hits theaters. It will open for limited viewing on May 27th in Los Angeles and New York.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie step out for “Tree of Life” premiere
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt kick off “Kung Fu Panda” premiere
- Brad Pitt flashes million dollar smile at Cannes
- Gerard Butler premieres Coriolanus in Berlin
- Gerard Butler and Ralph Fiennes bring Coriolanus to Berlin