After surprising audiences with her red and white Giorgio Armani gown earlier in the day, Zoe Saldana rebounded with this floral gown at the “The Tree Of Life” Party during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Martini Terrace, Gray D’Albion Beach on Monday, May 16th, 2011.
Her black and white ensemble was decorated with a multi colored belt that cinched her tiny waist. She finished off the look with her hair pulled back in a messy chignon accented with a few loose wispy bangs in the front.
It was announced last week that Saldana has joined the cast of the dramatic film entitled, The Words alongside Bradley Cooper, Jeremy Irons, and Dennis Quaid. This girl is going places!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana keep their distance at Sundance
- Zoe Saldana and Joan Smalls: Latinas at the CFDA Awards
- Zoe Saldana gets parking ticket, remains sexy while doing so
- Zoe Saldana looks sweet in stripes
- Star Trek stars in Paris!