So many pictures are flowing in right now but when I saw this chick, I had to drop everything and start here! The beautiful Emma Watson walked the red carpet at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday, June 5th, 2011 in Universal City, California.
Even though she is quite young, Miss Watson has become one to watch during events for her fashionable ensembles and tonight is no different. She wore a short Marchesa dress with delicate jewels decorating the neckline.
One of the trailers I’m most excited to watch this evening is the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 which will be introduced by the twenty one year old brunette.
Make sure you catch Emma and her co-stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Tom Felton when the final chapter of the beloved Potter series hits theaters on July 15th.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- The Cast of Harry Potter do their best American accent
- Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson premiere Deathly Hallows in New York
- Emma Watson grabs a bite with a buddy
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows TV Teaser!
- On the Scene: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows