What is the biggest compliment a person could receive these days? Having your photo worn on a t-shit by a worldwide superstar!!
Justin Bieber walked the red carpet at the 22nd Annual MuchMusic Video Awards with a t-shirt of Saved By The Bell sweetheart Kelly Kapowski on Sunday, June 19th, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Tiffani Thiessen, who played the iconic character during the shows run from 1989-1993, took to her Twitter account to give baby Beebs a shout out.
Ha, thx for the love @justinbieber
The awards show being held at the MuchMusic Headquarters is being hosted by Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez.
NOTE: If you want to get your very own Kelly t-shirt, head on over to Urban Outfitter’s website here. They have it for sale at the low low price of $24.00!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Tiffani Thiessen returns the Bieber love
- Bieber fever arrives at the MuchMusic Video Awards
- Justin Bieber wins big at the American Music Awards
- Tiffani Thiessen returns to White Collar set with baby Harper in tow
- Tiffani Thiessen shows off baby bump!