Stepping out with his fashion foot forward, Donnie Wahlberg made quite an entrance to the Zookeeper Los Angeles Premiere at Regency Village Theatre on Wednesday, July 6th, 2011 in Westwood, California. The New Kids on the Block hunk wore a grey suit with a patterned shirt that peeked out from underneath his vest
When it came time to finish off the look, he opted for a fresh pair of white sneakers instead of going with a boring pair of dress shoes!
The comedy tells the story of James (Kevin James), a zoo caretaker who consults with the animals in an attempt to learn their methods of dating to help him win back the woman of his dreams.
Donnie plays the role of Shane, a zookeeper who detests the furry critters under his watch.
The film also stars Rosario Dawson, Leslie Bibb, and Ken Jeong.
Zookeeper makes it way to the big screen on July 8th, 2011.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Donnie Wahlberg shoots some hoops on set of ‘Blue Bloods’
- Jennifer Esposito becomes series regular on Blue Bloods
- Donnie Wahlberg plays poker for the kids
- Donnie Wahlberg looks dapper at the Grammy Awards
- Donnie Wahlberg scores some Grammy swag!